Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Life is surreal

I can't sleep because I just found out something amazing!!!!

First of all, Hadrian's Villa, the one place I HAVE to visit before I die, is not completely excavated!!! How awesome is that?? How cool would it be to go explore ancient Roman Ruins?

There it is, breathtaking right? So simple and serene, so perfect.
Photobucket

Then I discovered something else that was cool. The cover art for the game Ico...
Photobucket
... was influenced by this painting!
Photobucket
I recognized the artist right away! It was Giorgio de Chirico, and the painting is called
The Nostalgia of the Infinite, isn't that lovely?

I just think it's so crazy how everything is influenced by everything else. The designs for Ico actually influenced lots of things too like Guillermo del Toro's Pan's Labyrinth.

It's so cool. My biggest wish one day is to be able to influence just
one person -- to be able to change something, anything.

1 comment:

Niggidy Nas said...

Keep blogging! gogogogo