Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Am (insert label)

All those old entries don't sound like me in the least bit. That was a weird time in my life but whatever, it's cool that I have it written down, now I won't ever forget who I was at those exact moments in my life. I am... who I am!

Anyway, I love poetry! So here is Jeannie's I Am poem!!

Everyone else, write me one too! :D

"I am Jeannie"
-- by Jeannie

I am awesome and the best
I wonder why the moon and venus were right next to each other tonight
I hear heehaw
I see lycans
I want anchor
I am awesome and the best
I pretend to howl at the moon
I feel fat and ugly and stinky and dirty
I touch banana
I worry that this poem is really annoying
I cry about I Am poems
I am awesome and the best
I understand that Tina is my cousin
I say I am the best at everything
I dream anchor
I try anchor
I hope anchor
I am awesome and the best

Jeannie, thank you so much for being my first poem! :D I like how confident you sound in your poetry... haha you're ready to face the world! "I pretend to howl at the moon, I feel fat and ugly and stinky and dirty, I touch banana" -- I love how those lines are fun, random, and so you!


Here's Alex's!

I Am Alex Chung
-- by Alex

I am Alex Chung
I wonder what I'll hear
I hear what I see
I see what I want
I want what I am
I am Alex Chung

I pretend to feel
I feel what I'll touch
I touch what I worry
I worry if I'll cry
I cry for what I am
I am Alex Chung

I understand what to say
I say what I dream
I dream what I try
I try what I hope
I hope what I am
I am Alex Chung




Send me an I Am poem pleaseeee!

7 comments:

Jeannie Nguyen said...

YEEEEEEEEESS! YEEEEEEEESS!!!
Success.

Tiina Ringo said...

I'm not your cousin!!!!!!!

Niggidy Nas said...

does it have to rhyme???

Tiina Ringo said...

of course not! just follow the outline in the link haha :P

crystalgee said...

how fun. lol. where's yours?


I AM Crystal Garcia

I Am

I am reserved and contemplative
I wonder why i spend so much of life thinking
I hear the whisper of a leaf
I see a beautiful sunset between my mattress and the floor
I want to be reached
I am contemplative and reserved

I pretend that i don't care
I feel a vacuum slurping at my heart strings
I touch the words i cannot seem to vocalize
I worry about tomorrow's tomorrow
I cry absolute lonliness
I am reserved and contemplative

I understand the air i breathe
I say i can.
I dream it'll all come together in the end.
I try to be open minded.
I hope for meaning.
I am contemplative and reserved.

Niggidy Nas said...

kewlzors, here's mine:

I Am Nasser Khan

I am Nasser Khan from San Jose
I wonder what I'll learn today
I hear a bird by the window pane
I see a boat, a car, a plane.
I want a cold glass of orange juice
I am tight, narrow, open and loose

I pretend my future is set in stone
I feel a slight shiver across my bone
I touch the icing and eat the cake
I worry about my Vitamin K intake
I cry when I lose at Tic-Tac-Toe
I am sometimes uptight, but usually kicked back though

I understand the mating cycles of geese and ducks
I say bad words, but around my mom I say "Aw shucks!"
I dream about robots, castles and lasers
I try to be kind to all my neighbors
I hope my flatulence will go away
I am Nasser Khan from San Jose

Jeannie Nguyen said...

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!
Btw, your comments are so "teacher-like." I bet that's a compliment!
I'M NICE HUH!? =D